Preventative healthcare is one of the most important responsibilities of owning a pet. This means:-
- Keeping your pet fully vaccinated
- Feeding them a top quality diet and controlling their weight
- Paying close attention to their dental health
- Preventing fleas, mites and worms
- Providing them with adequate exercise and the ability to socialise with other pets.
- Keeping their coat and nails in great condition
- Having them fully examined every 6 months
So, what about this for an idea?
Wouldn’t it be great if you were able to save money doing this? We think the answer to this is an overwhelming ‘YES’ so we’ve devised a product called a Pet Health Plan to do just this. A Pet Health Plan is a convenient way to:-
- Spread the cost of your cat’s boosters, flea, parasite and worming control over a 12 month period into small monthly payments?
- Save money (see below) on your pet’s boosters, worming, flea and parasite control, neutering (speying/castration), identichipping, food and accessories?
- Avoid paying at the time of collection for your pet’s boosters, worming, flea and parasite control (the monthly direct debit covers all of these)?
Pet Health Plans are extremely popular, because all your pet’s preventative healthcare can be covered with easy monthly payments, spread throughout the year. From just £13.13 per month for cats and £15.86 per month for small dogs, your pet will receive annual boosters, all worming and flea treatment, unlimited nail clipping and unlimited Veterinary Nurse consultations for the whole year – at a saving of around 20% compared with paying at the time of collection.
Most importantly though, we will fully examine your pet every 6 months to make sure they are as healthy as possible, and if not, identify any problems as early as possible.
Here is the list of savings in more detail:
- 25% discount on Consultation fees (£30 compared with normal price of £39.75)
- 20% off food (any brand) and accessories
- 10% off microchipping
- 10% off neutering
- 25% off dental treatment
- Unlimited free nail clipping
- Unlimited free Veterinary Nurse consultations
- Two full clinical examinations annually (we call them a 10 point health check)
To find out more about this new approach to planning for your pet’s preventative healthcare, please read the full details in our PDF brochure. You can also give us a call on 020 8561 2123 or just pop in to the surgery to talk about the benefits of the Pet Health Plans with anyone of our staff, who’ll be happy to assist.
NOTE: Pet Health Plans are not pet insurance. To find out about insurance for your pets, please click here.