At The Pets Practice we provide a full range of services catering for all your pet’s needs. Our aim is to try to prevent your pet from falling ill, so we pay particular attention to preventative care and have developed a number of services to keep your pet in tip top shape:-
- Free Veterinary Nurse clinics
These are run by our qualified Veterinary Nurses and are a great resource if you have queries about vaccinations, neutering, diet, worming, parasite prevention – or any other topic for that matter.
- Pet Health Plans are a fantastic way to spread the cost of your pet’s routine preventative care such as vaccinations, worming & parasite control. They also off some great discounts off other items & services such as food (20% off) and dentistry (25% off).
If you are planning to go on holiday, or to move abroad, e also provide valuable advice on your pets travel needs. We regularly assist clients with:-
- Pet Passports
- Export Travel arrangements
- We also provide a list of local kennels, catteries and pet minding services for those occasions that your pet can’t go away with you
Of course there are occasions when your pet will get ill & will require some treatment. We offer a full range of treatments on-site, all backed up by 24/7 on-site nursing and hospital care. We also strongly recommend you take out a good quality lifetime pet insurance policy.
A list of some of the more routine services we provide are:-
- 24hr on-site nursing and hospitalisation facilities
- Isolation facilities for contagious diseases
- Routine castrations and spaying
- Worming and parasite control
- Laboratory services
- Facilities for intravenous fluid therapy (drips) that are all delivered via infusion pumps.
- Ultrasound scanning including pregnancy diagnosis
- Dietary advice
- Behavioural advice
- Puppy socialisation classes